How To Modify Day And Night Greetings On Your NEC Phone System
8 min read
Step by Step Guide
1. First step is to press the voicemail button.
2. Next press 72, which is going to bring you into the system manager options.
3. Press the soft key underneath the instruction. It’s going to ask you for a mailbox number.
4. Keep in mind that the day mailbox number is 001, the night mailbox number is 002, and the holiday mailbox number is 003.
5. In this example, we’ll press 001 to access the day announcement.
6. After pressing 001, you’ll notice that the soft keys on the phone have changed to ‘Listen’, ‘Record’ and ‘Delete’.
7. From here, you can listen to the current greeting, you can record over the current greeting, or you can delete the current greeting entirely.
How To Forward / Unforward An Extension Number In Avaya IP Office 2 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube https://youtu.be/Drze2nm-l-A...Read More