Modern communication tools are essential for businesses nowadays. However, many companies are still depending on landline phones for the communications between their employees and customers or even for internal communications among their employees. This traditional network exhausts the company resources and requires lots of CAPEX to either expand or modernize it. Cloud Voice can provide seamless and secure communications among different branches/offices and remote working employees. Cloud Voice enhances co-workers collaborations, which results in rapid decision making & increasing the company’s revenues.
Cloud Voice Services:
The main purpose of Cloud Voice Platforms is to transform communications delivery to be more economic & to make use of the cloud features. It can deliver multiple services to the customers, including:
- Voice Calls
- Video Conferencing
- Instant Messaging
- Desktop Sharing
- Voice Emails
- Call Recording
- Text to Speech conversion
- Transcription of the recorded calls & then send it to your server or email.
- Mobility (so that you can access your cloud voice from your smartphone wherever you have access to the internet).
Cloud Voice can be accessed from various devices like Smart Phones, iPads, Computers & IP phones. By using Cloud Voice, employees will never miss any call or meeting.
How can Cloud Voice save the company money?
Cloud Voice is a Unified Communications way that delivers the benefits of the cloud to the company, such as:
- Lower Costs: You can rent part of the cloud per employee per month, following “Pay as you Grow” strategy.
- Capital expenditures (CAPEX) reduction: You will not need to get a new phone for each employee. Cloud Voice can be accessed from employees personal mobiles.
- Another CAPEX saving when you want to upgrade to the latest technology, as you will not need to replace your old PBX by new modernized one.
- Cloud Voice can save about 40% of the telecom spend. Special calculators can be used to calculate the exact savings due to Cloud Voice usage.
Benefits of Cloud Voice features:
While saving money, cloud voice has many other benefits compared to the traditional way of communications as indicated below:
- You will be able to know who of your remote employees/coworkers are available & then you can communicate with him by a call, SMS or email.
- Employees can attend meetings through Cloud Voice video conferencing feature from anywhere & they are not requested to attend the meeting physically.
- Cloud means simplified management for end to end solution, so your IT employees can dedicate their energies to increase the company profit instead of managing the company’s connections & maintaining its systems.
- Cloud Voice can guarantee a high level of redundancy & excellent Quality of Services (QoS)
- It is easy to configure and install the cloud voice.
- Cloud Voice provides a highly secure way of communication.
It is time to switch your network to Cloud Voice and say goodbye to the traditional voice network, as cloud voice provides all PBX traditional features as well as the latest cloud features that save money, provide mobility & seamless communications. In addition, you will not have to worry about your voice calls management, operation or maintenance, this is the Cloud responsibility.
Cloud Voice can be used by any company that sells/resells broadband services such as Mobile Operators, Cable Providers, ISP or any other Telecom Companies to shrink their voice network costs and to be able to invest their money in broadband new technologies to cope with the daily growing demands, so they can guarantee their business continuity.