How to Set Up a Conference Call - NEC
8 min read
Step by Step Guide
1. Call the first party. It can be either internal or external.
2. Once you’re connected with the first party, press the Conference soft key, which is going to give you a dial tone.
3. Enter the contact number you want to conference in.
4. Once you’re connected with the second call, you’re going to hit the Add soft key.
5. Hit Begin which is going to bring this number, you and the first call into a conference.Press the DND button on your NEC phone.