How to Set Up a Conference Call - NEC
8 min read
Step by Step Guide
1. Call the first party. It can be either internal or external.
2. Once you’re connected with the first party, press the Conference soft key, which is going to give you a dial tone.
3. Enter the contact number you want to conference in.
4. Once you’re connected with the second call, you’re going to hit the Add soft key.
5. Hit Begin which is going to bring this number, you and the first call into a conference.Press the DND button on your NEC phone.
What Is (UCaaS)?
What Is Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)? 8 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube Unified Communications as a Service...Read More
What is SIP Trunking?
Everything You Need To Know About SIP Trunking 1 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube What is SIP Trunking? Session Initiation...Read More
Top 10 Benefits of Hosted PBX
Benefits of Hosted PBX 2 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube HostedPBX is your office phone system … in the cloud....Read More