Microsoft Calling Plans Vs Direct Routing
1 min read
Microsoft Teams delivers an immersive experience that helps organizations boost productivity. Colleagues, customers, and business partners can communicate more efficiently and effectively, while staying connected wherever they are – on any device.
Microsoft has transformed Teams into a business phone system by adding voice and phone capabilities. You can take advantage of Microsoft Voice by adding a Microsoft Calling Plan or through Direct Routing.
Microsoft Calling Plans require you to purchase licenses for each individual user, as well as set up a new system for calling. The new system will either replace or run alongside your existing phone system, which can be quite costly and leave you with an inconsistent setup.
Direct Routing will allow you to maximize your Microsoft Teams investment by leveraging existing technology, empowering you to transform at your own pace.
Digitcom’s Direct Routing solution will provide you with high-quality voice services, enabling you to make and receive calls, chat, collaborate and run meetings all through Microsoft Teams. We build your solution on our infrastructure providing a seamless integration into Teams giving you access to all the benefits of a traditional business phone.
Why Choose Digitcom Direct Routing?
- Save time and money with a single provider for all your communications
- No need to buy expensive equipment
- Leverage Digitcom’s existing infrastructure
- Fully managed voice service
- Quick implementation
- Keep your existing numbers and port them directly to your new service
Best In Class Customer Support
- Over 30 years of experience providing award winning customer service
- Phone and Email support
- Customer Portal (coming soon)
- Bilingual, Custom, and VIP service level agreements are available