Telecom moves so quickly, it can be difficult to understand all of the new technology, let alone the specific advantages and disadvantages they bring. That’s why Digitcom feels a little re-education is in order.
Every few weeks I will be re-working and subsequently republishing the Digitcom blog articles that are still full of relevant information.
If you want to freshen up on Cloud Voice platforms, and better understand how they can save you money, take a look below!
So, What Is A Cloud Voice Platform, and What Does It Do?
In a nutshell, a “Cloud Voiced Platform” is a virtual replacement for phone system equipment and its tangible features. Its simpler organisational style means easier access to and more intuitive use of its services, some of which are:
- Voice Calls
- Video Conferencing
- Instant Messaging
- Desktop Sharing
- Call Recording
- Text to Speech conversion
- Transcriptions of recorded calls, which are sent to your server or email.
- Mobility (access your Cloud Voice from your smartphone).
- And more!
Cloud Voice can be accessed from various devices like Smart Phones, iPads, Computers & IP phones.
The Benefit: How Can Cloud Voice Platforms Save Your Company Money?
- Lower Costs: More freedom with a per month, per employee “pay as you grow” rental model.
- Capital expenditures (CAPEX) reduction: Cloud Voice can be accessed from employees personal mobiles.
- Another CAPEX Saving: No need to replace your old PBX by new modernized one.
- Extra Note: Lastly, Cloud Voice can save about ~40% of the telecom spend. Special calculators can be used to calculate the exact savings due to Cloud Voice usage.
Other Benefits of Cloud Voice features:
- You know which remote employees/coworkers are available, making communication simpler.
- Employees can attend meetings through Cloud Voice video conferencing feature from anywhere.
- Simplified management for end to end solution – your IT employees can now primarily dedicate their energies to increase the company profit.
- Guarantees a high level of redundancy & excellent Quality of Services (QoS)
- Simple installation.
- Highly secure communication.
Cloud Voice provides all PBX traditional features as well as the latest cloud features that save money, provide mobility, and seamless communication. Cloud Voice can be used by any company that sells/resells broadband services. Shrink your voice network costs and invest in broadband new technologies to cope with the daily growing demands. Guarantee your business continues. It is time to switch to Cloud Voice.
Digitcom has 26 years experience working with Ontario’s business community, helping to solve all their telephony challenges. If you are interested in running the most reliable phone system on the market, then contact us at 1-866-667-8357 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.